UPSC ESE 2018: The last date to apply for the UPSC Engineering Service Examination (ESE) 2018 is today (October 23). The application portal will be open until 6 PM today. Candidates who wish to appear for the examination can apply online in the official website upsc.gov.in which will be left open till 6 PM today.
The examination of UPSC ESE will be conducted on January 7, 2018. The admit card for the applicants will be available online from December 26, 2017, which can be downloaded. The age restrictions are there to apply this. Only candidates from 21-30 age are eligible to apply for this.
Candidates who clear this preliminary examination on January will qualify for main exams and the dates will be announced later. The last stage will be concluded with the personal interview with the candidates who have qualified main exams.
How to Register UPSC ESE 2018
- Log on to the official website upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the link Engineering Service Examination 2018
- Read the instructions clearly and click yes
- Fill all the required details in the space provided
- Pay Registration fee for the exam through online
- Select Examination Center
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Take a copy of Application form in PDF form for future references
Online payment of Rs.200 for each application to get processed except female, SC/ST candidates.