Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United: Manchester United is back to the action in English Premier League as they are ready to face Tottenham Hotspur today. The game will kick start at 8:00 p.m. (UK), 3:00 p.m. ET (USA) on Wednesday, January 31st, 2018. The venue of the match is at Wembley Stadium, London, UK.
In the last five head to head records between these two sides, Manchester United has won three games and lost two games to Tottenham Hotspur. Manchester United have won all the last five games and positioned second in the EPL standing table with 53 points. Tottenham Hotspur has won two games and drawn three games and ranked fifth in the points table with 45 points.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United Team News
Manchester United will be without long-term absentee Eric Bailly, while Zlatan Ibrahimovic also remains out. Tottenham Hotspur is boosted by the return of Toby Alderweireld, Hugo Lloris, Christian Eriksen and Danny Rose. However, there are doubts over Serge Aurier and Harry Winks. Hence it is predicted that Manchester United will win this game against Tottenham Hotspur.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United Predicted Lineups
Manchester United Likely XI: De Gea, Valencia, Jones, Smalling, Young, Pogba, Matic, Lingard, Martial, Sanchez, Lukaku
Tottenham Hotspur Likely XI: Lloris, Trippier, Vertonghen, Sanchez, Davies, Dier, Sissoko, Eriksen, Alli, Son, Kane.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United Live Streaming
- India: Star Sports Select HD1, Hotstar, Star Sports Select 1
- International: TalkSport Radio World, Spurs Live Match Centre, Sport 24, MUTV Online, MUTV App
- United Arab Emirates: beIN SPORTS CONNECT Arabia, beIN Sports Arabia 2 HD, beIN Sports Arabia 11 HD
- United Kingdom: BBC Radio 5 Live, BT Sport 1, BT Sport 4K UHD, BT Sport Live
- United States: SiriusXM FC, UNIVERSO NOW, UNIVERSO, NBC Sports Live, fuboTV, NBCSports.com, NBCSN, Telemundo Deportes En Vivo