Ledger Nano X: The Ledger Nano X is a Bluetooth enabled secure device that stores your private keys. This Ledger Nano X helps to keep your crypto assets safe. It is the most advanced hardware wallet yet. The Ledger Live mobile app will be available on Google Play and iTunes on January 16.
The Crypto Wallet company has launched Ledger Nano X which is Bluetooth-enabled Nano X device Sunday at the annual Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. This Ledger Nano X can readily be used with mobile devices. The Ledger Nano X can store the apps for up to 100 crypto assets, a six-fold increase over the Nano S.
The added Bluetooth means that the Ledger Nano X can readily be used with mobile devices, which has been a pain point for many users of the company’s current wallet, the Ledger S. Much of the world primarily uses mobile computing, never or very seldom touching laptops or desktop computers. By connecting the Nano X via Bluetooth, it’s possible to have the security of Ledger but with mobile’s form factor.
Features – Ledger Nano X
This set of Ledger Nano X contains 1 hardware wallet, 1 USB Cable, 1 getting started leaflet and 1 recovery sheet. Ledger Nano X has many features. The important ones are:
- State-of-the-art Security
- Easy Backup
- Dimension & Weight: Size: 72mm x 18.6mm x 11.75mm; Weight: 34g
- Materials: Brushed stainless steel and plastic; 100mAh battery
- Microcontrollers & connector: Connector: USB Type Micro-C; Certification level: CC EAL5+; Chips: ST33J2M0 (secure) + STM32F042
- Compatibility: 64-bit desktop computer (Windows 8+, macOS 10.8+, Linux) or smartphone (iOS 9+ or Android 5+)