IPL 2019 will be started on 23rd March, Saturday evening with the opening match in Chennai. This 12th Indian Premier League will begin with the match as per the IPL schedule 2019 between the defending champions Chennai Super Kings (CSK) and Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB), a team still waiting in the line to win IPL trophy.
It was a thriller in IPL 2018 and now all the squads are ready to surprise even more than the emotions given last year.
After a two-year ban, CSK returned in IPL 2018 and rocked the season as usual like in the previous tournaments. Now, the team was criticized by many because of their players, who all over the age of 30. Also, the fans are still supporting the team by the way of team coordination.
When to compare with other teams’ IPL squads 2019, CSK retained 23 players out of 25 which showed faith of the team and believe.
In the history of Indian Premier League, Chennai Super Kings have reached the seven finals of the 9 seasons. Also, they have qualified for the playoffs in all nine seasons they have played.
CSK will win this season: HOW?
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s captaincy
- Major India national cricket team players are here: Dhoni, Suresh Raina, Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayadu, Ravindra Jadeja and more.
- Good backup on the bench and the team will play with their last season’s team.
- A team having more players who all have won the man of the match in previous seasons.
- Fantastic Overseas batsmen, bowlers, all-rounders are here and they are good with the IPL points table positions on every season.