Calcutta University: The part 2 results of B.A and B.Sc honors were declared today by the Calcutta University on the official website. Candidates who have appeared for the exam in 2017 can check their results on the official website wbresults.nic.in.
Earlier, the University has declared the B.Com results in the month of September and November. B.A and B.Com exams were held in September. Hence the results are declared today. Students can check their results on the official website by entering their roll number.
Steps to Check Out B.A & B.Sc Results 2017
- Log on to the official website
- Click on the link ‘B.A, B.Sc Results Part 2 2017’
- Enter your Roll Number and required details in the space provided
- Click on the submit button
- The results will be displayed
- Check the results
- Download it and take printouts for future use