Amazon Quiz: Every day the QuizTime (contest) is brought and made available by to the customers by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited. This contest will commence on 29th November 2018 from 8:00 AM to 12 PM for Amazon Fossil Explorist SmartWatch. In order to participate in the quiz, one must sign in their Amazon account through the app.
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App. Amazon Today Quiz is to win Amazon Fossil Explorist Smartwatch. Answering all the questions of Amazon Quiz 29th November correctly you can win AmazonFossil Explorist Smartwatch from Amazon India.
Amazon Quiz – Fossil Smartwatch
- How many strings does a cello typically have?
2. In Japanese, what is the word for ‘goodbye’?
3. In which country would you find Bran Castle – also commonly known as ‘Dracula’s Castle’?
4. Who invented the World Wide Web (WWW)?
Ans: Tim Berners-Lee
5. Which Indian sportswoman has been named the captain of the Indian team for the upcoming ICC Women’s World Twenty20 XI?
Ans: Harmanpreet Kaur
How to Play?
- Sign in to the Amazon App
- Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz Time 29th November 2018” Banner, tap on it.
- There will be a total of five questions
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
By the quiz today (29th November), there are a total of 1 Prize that will be given under this contest. The declared winner will be eligible for winning Amazon Fossil Explorist Smartwatch. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Price under this Contest only.