Summary: Selecting the ideal place for yoga teacher training programs is the most crucial aspect of a Yoga Teacher Training. This blog is dedicated to why nothing beats India when it comes to a yoga teacher training program.
The yoga aspirants often look for recommendations of places ideal for yoga teacher training. Every yoga practitioner longs to get closer to the source of authentic yogic wisdom through yoga teacher training programs. And, without a surprise, they are guided towards the land of India– the destination shimmering with beauty, traditionalism, charm, and divinity. Yoga Teacher Training India is a lifetime opportunity to soak in the sole essence of yogic study: the union of body, mind, and soul.
So, here are the core reasons why India is perfect for yoga teacher training programs:
- A Study in the Land of Yogic Lineage: The Land of India is the mother of the science of yoga, preserving and nurturing it with love, care, and devotion. Yoga is the 5000-year-old ancient Indian body of knowledge with its earliest mentions in the literature of ‘Rig Veda’ Upanishad. India is the land cherishing Yoga in its original form for over centuries. Unlike the other countries, India passes down to its generations the true legacy of yoga. Therefore, yoga teacher training in India is the ultimate key to learning, understanding, and practicing yoga in its truest form.
- Diverse Terrain: The charming destination of India boasts of a diverse terrain. From the towering Himalayas to the sandy beaches and the tranquil flowing rivers, India houses it all. The ‘Yoga Capital of the World’, Rishikesh gives you access to the holy Ganges and the Himalayan divinity, Mysore is the place to unfold the traditional Ashtanga Yoga practices, Kerala is the Ayurveda Capital of India and the placid heaven to undergo healing, and Dharamsala is the abode of His Holiness- the Dalai Lama. A 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India opens an avenue for learning the yogic wisdom from the revered yoga masters in this divine land. The yoga teacher training programs in Kerala, Goa, Bangalore, and Khajuraho, India is an experience worth an entire lifetime.
- Explore the world of Ayurveda: The science of Ayurveda is as old as the science of yoga. Ayurveda is an alternative medicinal system of prevention and cure for obtaining a balanced health. Along with yoga, India is also the birth giver to the system of Ayurveda Science. Yoga teacher training India provides an ideal opportunity to the yoga enthusiasts to explore the roots of Ayurvedic science in order to complement the yoga knowledge and practices. The land of India is the abode to several reputed yoga schools having Ayurveda and Yogic cooking as two of the inclusive subjects of their balanced curriculum.
- Immerse in Comprehensive Yoga Studies: To the western world, yoga is a physical practice deprived of mental and spiritual goals which are misconceptions relating to the art of yoga. Yoga is a spiritual practice. And, India is the place to imbibe the physical, mental, and spiritual essence of yoga. In India, an equal emphasis is placed on the learnings of yoga asanas, meditation, yoga philosophy, pranayama, shat kriyas, etc., for a holistic immersion into the science of yoga and thus emerging as a skilled yoga teacher of the highest ethics and standards.
- Gather Energy from across the Globe: Hailing to India for yoga teacher training program is your chance to come closer to the world of authentic yoga teachings under the guiding light of yoga luminaries having years of experience. Also, it is the perfect opportunity to connect with kindred souls from across the globe with the same purpose as you: to gain the knowledge of yoga science in its truest form and to emerge as a qualified yoga teacher.
- Experience of a Lifetime: The breathtaking destination of India promises an experience of a lifetime. It is the place to experience the true yogic lifestyle, to savor diverse cuisines, to indulge in adventure sports, and to cherish a myriad of wonderful sensations.
Get enchanted by the nature, sacredness, and humbleness of India during your yoga teacher training in this motherland of yoga. Live an experience of a real Yogi in India.
Author Bio- Manmohan Singh is a passionate Yogi, Yoga Teacher and a Traveler in India. He is currently working with rishikulyogshsla.org. The Yoga Alliance affiliated school organizes a number of Yoga events such as Yoga teacher training India, Yoga workshops, Pranayama training, and yoga retreat in india etc.