UBSE 10th, 12th Results 2018: The Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education is all set to declare the class 10 and class 12 results today. The results are expected to be announced at 11 AM on the official website on May 26, 2018. The candidates who have appeared for the class 10 and class 12 can check their results on the official website uaresults.nic.in and ubse.uk.gov.in.
A total of 1,49,468 students had appeared for the UBSE HSC exam, and 1,32,371 for the SSC exams this year. The high school examinations were conducted from March 6 to 24, while the intermediate examinations were held between March 5 to March 24, 2018. The examination was conducted at around 1,309 examination centres across the state of Uttarakhand.
Steps to Check Uttarakhand 10th, 12th Results 2018
- Log on to the official website uaresults.nic.in or ubse.uk.gov.in
- Click on the link UBSE 10th, 12th Results 2018
- Fill up the details in the space provided
- Click on the submit button
- The results will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take printouts for the future reference