TN 12th Results 2018: The Tamil Nadu Board is all set to publish the plus two or HSC results of all streams today on May 16. The Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations (TNDGE) will declare the 12th results on the official website today at 9:30 AM. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the results on the official website tnresults.nic.in.
The Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations conducted the 12th board exams from March 1 to April 6. Education Minister of Tamil Nadu Sengottaiyan has declared the pass percentage and other details of the result. The overall pass percentage of 12th results of the academic year 2017-2018 is 87.7%. Compared to last year, the pass percentage is decreased by one percent.
The overall pass percentage of the 12th exam in Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry is about 91.1%. Nearly 8.66 lakh students from Plus Two have appeared for the exam. Among the candidates, about 4.63 lakh are girls and 4.03 lakh are boys. The result will be online in a short time.
Steps to Check TN Plus Two Results 2018
- Log on to the official website tnresults.nic.in
- Click on the link TN 12th Results 2018
- Enter the required details in the space provided
- Click on the submit button
- The results will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take printouts for the future reference