SSC CGLE 2017 Online Registration: The Staff Selection Commission has offered an extension in time to fill the application form for the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017 until June 19, 5.00 PM. Candidates who apply for SSC CGLE can submit their application form before 5 PM today. Every year between 8000 – 10000 posts are filled through this recruitment & majority of them are in Income Tax & Central Excise departments.
The exam will be conducted in four stages: tier-I, tier-II, tier-III and tier–IV. The computer-based tier-I examination will be held from August 1 to 20, 2017 for selecting candidates for tier-II examination. This time on, the time allotted for the tier-I exam has been reduced to 60 minutes.
Steps to Register SSC CGLE 2017
- Log on to the official website ssc.nic.in
- Read about SSC CGL notification and check for your eligibility
- Click apply on the home page
- Select CGLE 2017 link
- The registration column will open
- Fill your details in the space provided
- Click on the submit button
- Take prints for your reference
Stay tuned for more updates on the online registration of SSC CGL examination 2017 and further more details about the examination dates and results in this website.