RBI Office Attendant Admit Card: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the admit card on December 19th Tuesday for Office Attendant on the official website. Reportedly, the exam will be conducted on the earlier dates of January 2018. As per the reports, there is huge number of candidates have applied for this exam. This is a news for those candidates who like to appear on this online test. Those who all applied can download the Call Letters and other information for Online Examination for recruitment of Office Attendant from the official website. You can get help from the guide which provided in this article to download RBI Office Attendant Admit Card by following simple steps.
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2017
Note: You need to bring following things with you when you visit the exam center: One Ballpoint pen, Call letter with photo affixed thereon and photo ID card in Original and photocopy.
In the notification of this post, the RBI invited applications from eligible candidates for 526 posts of “Office Attendants” in various offices of the Bank in November 2017. Between November 17 and December 7, the application process was carried out.
The selection process will be carried in a country-wide competitive Test via Online for this post followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language) as per the bank’s recruitment rules.
It is time to download the call letter from the official website. RBI issuing call letter to all eligible applicant. Based on the number of applicants, the exam dates will be decided and they reserves all right to change/modify the exam dates and number of days.
Follow Steps to download RBI office attendant admit card 2017
- Visit the official RBI website and click on Opportunities@RBI.
- Now, click on Current Vacancies tab and then ‘Call Letters’.
- A new window will open with the list of CALL LETTERS.
- Find the “Call Letters and other information for Online Examination for recruitment of Office Attendant” which released on Dec 19, 2017.
- Click the link and read the Information Handouts which available in both English and Hindi.
- Then, click on ‘Call Letter‘ and enter your registration number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth by choosing your preferred language from Hindi and English.
- Fill the Captcha and click on ‘Login‘
- The admit cards will be displayed on the screen.
- Save it to your device and take a printout.
The test will comprise of 120 objective-type questions distributed equally among four sections: Reasoning, General English, General Awareness, and Numerical Ability. Each question will carry 1 mark and the maximum marks will be 120. The test will also have negative marking and 1/4 marks will be deducted from the total score for each wrong response. The test duration will be 90 minutes.