HelpShelf Discount: HelpDhelf which means Help on the Shelf is the software which has a full suite of support tools in one Swiss Army Widget. Most website’s got the FAQ section on one page, video tutorials on another, and support chat in the fifth dimension. To simply that HelpShelf makes the way easy for FAQ session.
HelpShelf’s brilliant engine tracks what users on your site are searching for and creates content suggestions so others can find it, too. This App found best for Reducing support tickets and helping site visitors find answers. The normal retail price of HelpShelf software is $550.00! AppSumo offers HelpShelf Lifetime Access in a deal this month for just $49.
HelpShelf combines all of your support resources into one gorgeous widget and then makes sure that it’s available when it matters the most.
- HelpShelf combines all of your support resources into one gorgeous widget and then makes sure that it’s available when it matters the most.
- HelpShelf connects the support tools and resources you’re already using and combines them into one single widget. Less clutter in your navigation bar; one single, easy to find the destination for your customers to rely upon.
- Reducing support requests is all about surfacing the right content at the right time. Simply connect the resources your company uses, and HelpShelf will do the rest.
- Your SaaS or web app probably contains dozens of pages. HelpShelf learns what people are searching for and consuming on each page and then optimizes content suggestions for your future users.
HelpShelf is provided in three different plans.
- StartUp – $20/month
- Professional Plan (Popular) – $45/month
- Business Plan – $82/month
Such a tool is in the deal now. AppSumo offers HelpShelf for just $49 which is a lifetime access. Purchase and stack two codes to double your limits:
- 10 sites
- 20 sources
- 10,000 MTU (Monthly Tracked Users)
- 12 months data history
- No HelpShelf Branding
HelpShelf is a full suite of support tools in one Swiss Army Widget. Clever learning engines show site visitors the right content at the right time, work with tools you’re already using, like, LiveAgent, HelpScout, Drift, and more, and see which articles are performing best and how many tickets you’re deflecting.