AP SSC Result 2017: The board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh has conducted the board exam for the students of Class 10th in March – April 2017. Now, the students are waiting for their SSC Results. The Ministry of Education is likely to announce the official time or the board may release the Exam results at any time today. But, the sources reads that the AP SSC Result 2017 likely to be announced at 12 pm today on May 06.
Totally, 7,10,450 students have appeared for the SSC (Secondary School of Certificate) class 10 board exams in the academic year of 2016-17. All the candidates are looking for the time of Exam result. Here, we guide you all to get the results without any hassle. Also, we will announce the official result time after the confirmation from the board.
According to the latest update, the HRD Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao reveals that the pass percent of SSC 2017 is increased to 3.10 percent than the last year, 2016. As per the record, totally 93.26 percentage students are cleared in 2017, 90.45 percent in 2015. So, the pass percentage of SSC results is increasing every year.
Check Andhra Pradesh 10th SSC Results 2017 at bseap.org
- Log in to the official website i.e., bseap.org
2. Click on Results in the box of Students Service at the Left side bottom (OR) Click relevant link. (We will update the direct Result page once the result announced officially).
3. Enter all the required details like Rool Number, DOB (Date of Birth).
4. Click on ‘Submit’.
5. The Result page will appear on the screen.
6. Download/Take Print out for the future reference.
Best Wishes for All the Students those Who all appeared for the Exam.