Amazon Quiz: Every day the QuizTime (contest) is brought and made available by to the customers by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited. This contest will commence on 24th November 2018 from 8:00 AM to 12 PM for worth Rs. 500 as Amazon Pay Balance. In order to participate in the quiz, one must sign in their Amazon account through the app.
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App. Amazon Today Quiz is Amazon Pay Quiz Win Rs. 500 As Amazon Pay Balance. Answering all the questions of Amazon Quiz 24 November correctly you can win Rs 500 As Amazon Pay Balance from Amazon India.
Amazon Quiz Contest
- Regarded as the architect of modern Indian football, he was the Indian football coach and manager of the national team from 1950 until his death in 1963. Who is he?
Ans: Syed Abdul Rahim
2. Who was the Republican nominee who ran against Obama in the 2012 U.S. presidential elections?
Ans: Mit Romney
3. With a population of less than 1000, which is the least populated country in the world?
Ans: Vatican City
4. What currency is shared by Austria, Finland, France, and Portugal?
5. Khantumm bamboo dance is the folk dance of which state?
How to Play?
- Sign in to the Amazon App
- Go to Home Page & Scroll Down then you will see “Amazon Quiz Time 23 November 2018” Banner, tap on it.
- There will be a total of five questions
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
By the quiz today (24th November), 100 participants will be selected as the winners. The declared winners will be eligible for winning Rs.500 Amazon Pay Balance. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Price under this Contest only.